We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Carrot is one of the most popular vegetables among children. It is attractive for its color, flavor and the myriad of recipes for children that can be prepared with them. The carrot can be consumed cooked, raw or roasted ... it offers many possibilities.
One of the first ways for a baby to taste this vegetable is to feed it in this carrot puree, which is packed with vitamins, antioxidants and helps lower cholesterol. Carrot is a great help in the healthy growth of the baby, and he will surely love this puree!
- 500 gr of carrots
- 250 gr of potatoes
- 1/2 onion
- 100 ml of cream
- Mineral water
- Olive oil
- Chopped parsley
- Salt (optional)
In Guiainfantil.com We will teach you, step by step, how to prepare this rich and healthy carrot puree recipe so that you can introduce it to your baby's diet.
1. Heat plenty of water in a large pot.
2. Wash and peel the carrots and potatoes. Chop so that there are pieces of the same size, so that they are done equally. Chop the onion very finely
3. Add the vegetables to the casserole when the water starts to boil, along with a drizzle of oil. Let it cook for about half an hour, until the vegetables are soft.
4. Remove from heat, pass the vegetables through the food processor or blender and return to the heat, at low power.
5. Add the cream, a pinch of parsley, salt and pepper to taste. If it is too thick, add a few tablespoons of the broth in which the vegetables were cooked. Mix well and serve.
You also have more recipes for baby purees.
You can read more articles similar to Carrot puree with many vitamins, in the category of Creams and purees on site.